||SAFE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
IT WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE TO SHOP WITH US...
$0 Zero Liability!
- We use and will always use industry standard protection to keep your sensitive information untouchable by any third party, therefore you will never be surprised with any strange billing on your monthly account.
- When you enter itouchless.com you are in non-secure mode, we try not to overwhelm the site with unnecessary encryption, this way you save time on downloading the pages.
- You will enter secure mode only when seeing the content of your shopping cart or when checking out. Only in secure mode, you will view and send sensitive information, such as your credit card number.
- What is a secure transaction or (SSL) ?
"SSL" stands for Secure Sockets Layer. It is a security protocol and emerging standard like HTTP (HyperText Transfer Protocol) to transfer information across the Internet. The main difference between the two, is that SSL has made special provisions (via various key encryption schemes) to transfer information securely across the Internet.
Its creator defines the product as follows:
Netscape Communications has designed and specified a protocol for providing data security layered between application protocols (such as HTTP, Telnet, NNTP, or FTP) and TCP/IP.
This security protocol, called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), provides data encryption, server authentication, message integrity, and optional client authentication for a TCP/IP connection.
SSL will enable a Web site visitor's browser to connect and transparently negotiate a secure communication channel. Once this connection has been made, information can be exchanged with no chance of any unauthorized third party interpreting the data.
- If you are not the kind of person who worries about being hit by lightning as you're crossing the street, you probably don't have to worry that your credit card number will be intercepted on the way to a secure Web site. According to CNN,
"The prevalent opinion...is that on-line credit card use is actually no riskier for consumers than traditional "low-tech" transactions."
Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank can not hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50.00, we will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full $50.00. ezfaucet will only cover this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made on our Web site while using the secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
NO RISK UNCONDITIONAL 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.
We're so sure that you will love our products, we offer a "no questions asked" unconditional 30 day guarantee. If, for any reason
you are dissatisfied, simply return the product for a prompt and courteous exchange or refund of the purchase price (less shipping & handling).
Any Question? Click Here to Talk to Us online. We welcome your comments and suggestions.