This 100% touch-free trash can creates a germ free, odor free, and automated environment. As your hand or debris approaches within 6 inches from the infrared sensor beam on top of the trash can, the lid will automatically opens, then closes as you walk away. It keeps your hands clean while you are cooking or playing with your children, and helps to prevent germ contamination, which reduces the threat of illness and infections. Because the trash can turns an ordinary chore into something fun, your kids will enjoy throwing the trash away for you. In addition, the Touchless Trash Can can outlast most manual use trash cans, because if you don't touch it, you can't break it! The iTouchless NX Model Touchless Trash Can may be the last trash can you ever buy, which will save you money, mess, and time.
- No-touch lid operation with deodorizer is healthier and more convenient. Perfect for the home, office, schools, care facilities, etc
- Capacity: designed to fit all 13 to 18 gallon bags. No custom bags required
- Antimicrobial, fingerprint-proof, and easy to clean stainless steel finish
- Unique, Reflx™ quick open technology for fast, quiet lid opening and no unexpected lid closures
- Included free: One (1) Activated Carbon Odor Filter to eliminate odor naturally
- Air vents in the base for easy removal of full trash bags
- Dimensions: 12.75L x 12W x 30.13H in.
- Powered by: 4 D size batteries (not included) last up to one year, or optional AC Adapter (sold separately)
- IT13RCB Touchless Trashcan® NXReview by Sarah
I love throwing away trash. This is one of the BEST purchases I have ever made. I am trying to get my 2 sisters to buy one. My next purchases will be the Stainless Steel Pepper and Salt Mill/Grinder and the Bag resealer. Not only does this trash can work perfectly. It really looks good.
The only problem I have is that my adapter won't connect. I believe it is because I got the connector wet while cleaning it. I put in batteries for the first time and it still works great.
Everybody should get one. (Posted on 3/13/2015)