Frequently Bought Together
This 100% touch-free trash can creates a germ free, odor free, and automated environment. As your hand or debris approaches within 6 inches from the infrared sensor beam on top of the trash can, the lid will automatically opens, then closes as you walk away. It keeps your hands clean while you are cooking or playing with your children, and helps to prevent germ contamination, which reduces the threat of illness and infections. Because the trash can turns an ordinary chore into something fun, your kids will enjoy throwing the trash away for you. In addition, the Touchless Trash Can can outlast most manual use trash cans, because if you don't touch it, you can't break it! The iTouchless NX Model Touchless Trash Can may be the last trash can you ever buy, which will save you money, mess, and time.
- Infrared sensor function allows for touch-free operation
- With the new Reflx™ quick open technology, during Lid closing, it will instantly open again if objects are detected in Sensor Zone
- Circular shape looks sleek when placed anywhere in your home or office
- Allows for multi-tasking while dumping trash
- Eliminates cross-contamination of germs
- Keeps bugs away while eliminating odor leakage with its automatic lid closing feature
- Air escape holes for easy trash bags removal, fits most 13 or 18 gallon trash bags
- Comes with retainer ring to hide trash bag and prevents the bag from falling into the can
- Brushed Stainless Steel that accommodates any home décor and is easy to clean
- Dimensions: 12.75L x 12W x 30.13H in.
- Powered by 4 D size batteries or optional AC Adapter (both not included)
- IT13RCB Touchless Trashcan® NXReview by Sarah
I love throwing away trash. This is one of the BEST purchases I have ever made. I am trying to get my 2 sisters to buy one. My next purchases will be the Stainless Steel Pepper and Salt Mill/Grinder and the Bag resealer. Not only does this trash can work perfectly. It really looks good.
The only problem I have is that my adapter won't connect. I believe it is because I got the connector wet while cleaning it. I put in batteries for the first time and it still works great.
Everybody should get one. (Posted on 3/13/2015)